Liver and Acne: How A Healthy Liver Can Permanently Cure Your Acne
Because the liver is in charge of regulating sebum production, it becomes a major factor (and cause) of acne. When your liver gets behind on its work, sebum piles up. This leads to break-outs.
So what causes your liver to get under the weather?
Factors that cause a sluggish liver include:
- Not getting enough vitamins and minerals in your diet (deficiency)
- Sustaining a very poor diet for a long period of time
- Getting little to no exercise
- Genetic factors
All four of these factors are significant, however the very first one is the most common: not getting the right nutrients for your body.
The problem is that with the standard american diet, it is nearly impossible to consume all the nutrients necessary to maintain a healthy system. Even if you a eat a very healthy diet with many fruits and vegetables, you are still not safe from vitamin and mineral deficiencies. With all the chemicals and pesticides put onto our food and the soil our food grows in, even our fresh produce do not carry the same amount of nutrients that they used to. This is leading to a rise in many different kinds of abnormal bodily issues, one of them being acne.
What Can You Do?
It is actually easier than you might think to get your liver back in shape. And it doesn’t mean changing your entire diet!
If you suspect that your sluggish liver might be the cause of your acne, the first thing you need to do is to stop relying on a topical acne medication to solve all your problems. Any topical acne cream – even the best one out there – is not going to cure your acne. Because the problem is from within, the acne will continue to surface.
You will need to give your liver a boost to increase efficiency, and this can be done in several ways:
- Liver Detox. This a process where you consume only fresh fruits and vegetables and nothing else (like sugars, grains, fats, etc.). This gives your entire digestive system a chance to clear out all the bad bacteria build-up that is causing your liver to get backed up and cause acne.
- Increase water intake. Water is purifying, and will help to not only clean your system out, but it will also increase the speed at which bacteria can be removed from your system. The quicker all the bad stuff can be removed, the less of a chance there will be of it hanging out in your bloodstream and causing acne. Try drinking 3-4 times the amount of water you drink now.
- Take liver supplements. Liver supplements include powerful herbs that dramatically help to increase the livers productivity and purity. These can be found at most health food stores. In addition, acne systems that treat from both the inside and the outside include a supplement specifically designed to purify the body and eliminate acne bacteria from the body.
Choosing one of these options will drastically help your body, but choosing to do all 3 of them will probably get you faster results! Remember that cleansing the body from the inside and eliminating acne from the root is a long process. It may take 30 days before you see any improvements. Be patient! If you are looking for a quicker fix, you won’t find it. I know this personal experience, there are no short-cuts to curing acne.
Take it from me and treat your acne the right way the first time. This will save you much time, money, and embarrassment in the long run.